Sunday, March 10, 2013

Friday Night Photos

Hey guys, it's Ms. Mason here.  Firstly, let me congratulate all of you on a tremendous show!  I'm so proud of all of you.  Unfortunately the chances of me getting to see the final performance on Wednesday are slim-to-none because of my work assignment that day.  (6am-6:30pm shift, plus being on call until Thursday at 6 am).  But I wish you all the worst broken legs and to have a lot of fun getting them.

I took photos of Friday night's performance.  You know how hard it can be to photograph with stage lights on.  Often too high contrast.  But there are some good shots mixed in.  You can view the entire album at dropbox at this link.  You can download any that you want to keep.  I'm posting a few of my favorite pics here too.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you sign your comments so we know who you are!